The Leadership Programme aim is to support better leadership practices in organisations across Greater Manchester.
As a business leader, we will support you in developing your expertise in leadership, positive working culture, and employee engagement and motivation, ultimately leading to productivity and growth.
Our knowledgeable team of Business Advisors and expert partners can support you in understanding what skills, knowledge and behavioural changes are required at management level and across the organisation, to increase your business potential.
- Has your business grown organically around you, but you have never invested in your leadership and management skills?
- Are you looking at succession planning for growth but not sure where to start?
- Is a restructure for growth on the cards and you want to offer career progression to your employees?
- Do you often wish you had a business expert on hand to work through your business challenges and priorities?
- Do you need to empower your staff with new and innovative people and performance management processes, taking into account a new agile/flexible home/office working environment?
Check out our new online and in-person Leadership workshops, delivered by our Leadership Specialists Jo, Katherine and Paul.
Introduction to Leadership: Leadership is Learnable | Online
Leading Self: Developing as a Leader by understanding yourself | Manchester
Regardless of what desired areas for leadership, workforce or organisational development you might have, we’ll provide you with the relevant opportunities to:
- Learn from innovative companies
- Peer to peer action learning
- Access expert leadership/organisational development
- Gain invaluable insights into how your organisation/management team is performing
- Implement changes with support and guidance on your journey
The programme aim is to support better leadership practices in organisations across Greater Manchester. As a result, we expect those leaders and organisations we engage with to personally and collectively grow and thrive.
Our team help organisations maximise the potential of their workforce by aligning their strategic business goals with a people strategy.
Business leaders can access mentors through the most comprehensive mentoring scheme in Greater Manchester. Individuals from any business will be matched with a mentor with similar experiences to develop new skills and access independent and objective insightsFind out more
"I’m always really blown away by the amount of support there is available from the Hub and the value of it. There are so many things that we have wanted to do as a business, but perhaps would have struggled with due to costs – were it not for the Hub’s support"Nicola Ryan, Director of Colleague Support, Rowlinson Knitwear.